Upload Your Result
Submission Requirements on Validation/Testing Datasets:
- Each submission should be a single compressed archive (zip) containing the segmentation results of all images. Segmentation files should be directly in the root of the archive, and not nested in a folder structure. Each segmentation should be a hdr/img file (e.g., subject-11-label.hdr and subject-11-label.img ) of type 8-bit unsigned char.
- The resolution, dimensions, and orientation of the segmentation results should be the same as the T1- and T2-weighted scans (voxel size: 1mm x 1mm x 1mm).
Results should be named as subject-XX-label.hdr/img to subject-XX-label.hdr/img. Within these files the segmented tissues should be labeled as follows:
0: Background (everything outside the brain)
1: Cerebrospinal fluid
2: Gray matter
3: White matter
- For each submission on validation/testing datasets, a short description of the segmentation algorithm (1-2 pages) should be provided. Generally, maximal two submissions are allowed.
- Please consider the following guidelines for the content of the method description:
- Is your algorithm automatic or semi-automatic? Describe the required user inputs, and the average time spent per scan, for semi-automatic algorithms.
- Which images are used in your algorithm? Only T1w or T2w, or both?
- List the overall structure of the algorithm in a step-wise fashion and describe each step of the algorithm in detail. Include pre- or post-processing steps, when required.
- Is the algorithm trained with example data other than the training data provided by the iSeg-2019 challenge? If so, describe the characteristics of the training data.
- If the algorithm has been tested on other datasets, you could consider including those results.
- What is the average runtime of your algorithm, and on which system is this runtime achieved?
The following link is for uploading results on validation dataset only:
The following link is for uploading results on testing datasets only: